Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

Top 10 Things I Love About My Life (not necessarily in order)...

1) Being Lance's wife. I'm married to the best man in the world. He loves me more than anything, and he loves his family. He is kind, loving, and makes me wonder why God gave him to me!

2) Being Luke, Sara, Hope and Emma's momma. I never knew that I would love it so much. I was never a kid person and could not fathom how my life would change when I had my own. I was born to be a mother.

3) Being raised in a Christian family and knowing that Lance was, too. It is such a blessing to have that bond within all our family.

4) My church family. We are part of the best church in NWA! It is so wonderful to truly have a church FAMILY.

5) Spending quality time with my family. Camping, riding horses, hiking, riding bikes. We have fun together. That is special.

6) My friends. I am blessed with a lot of close friends. Godly women who challenge me spiritually, laugh with me, cry with me and support me. Everyone should be as blessed.

7) Cuddling in bed with my kids. Each of them. There's nothing better!

8) Laughing with Lance. Hard! He makes me laugh all the time. :)

9) Hearing, "I love you Momma." Melts my heart every time.

10) The fact that Lance holds my hand and hugs and kisses me in public. That was hard for him when we first started dating, but now it is second nature. I feel so safe with him.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. I love when we can step back and make note of what really matters to us in this crazy world. You have some very special ones there. Susie~

    ReplyDelete