Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10 years!

Who are these two little babies???

My how we have changed in the last 10 years!

We celebrated 10 years of marraige on the 14th. We've had so much going on the past 7 days, that we didn't even have time to celebrate it in style. Some close friends of ours are moving to Dubai and we organized a church wide garage sale to benefit them this past weekend, so on our actual anniversary Thursday, I was taking in donated items at the church. Then, the kids were out of school this Monday, so we planned a long weekend camping trip to Branson. And to think I have planned for the past 3 years to celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary in Hawaii! :) But we are going back to Haiti in November and I honestly can't think of a better trip to take.

So here we are, at 10 years, and it's as it should be. Life. Four kids, church activities, family time, and mission trips. That is where we are. And I love it!

I am married to the love of my life, the father of my four children, the all around best man I know. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment