Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Counting the Days!

The countdown is on!  I have been looking forward to Spring Break for months!  We are going camping! Woo Hoo!  The kids are so excited.  (maybe as much as me! :) ) We have only been camping once in our new camper and it was back in October.  So I can't wait til Monday.  I am so glad that warmer weather is here.  We will spend so much time camping starting this spring and ending in the fall.  It's just about my favorite thing.  We have a plan to take our kids to Disney every 3 years.  (We've been twice so far and are going back fall of 2012)  And that's really the only big vacations we've taken.  Our vacations are camping.  And I LOVE it!  We spend a week at spring break.  Then several weekends throughout the year, and also a full week in the summer. 

It is one of the best things families can do together.  We love it!  It is so amazing just to be.  Not do, just be.  I'm taking 2 books and hopefully I'll be able to read at least one of them. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have soooooo much fun!

    I LOVE camping too, but it's still pretty cold here at night! I *wish* we had a camper but we're still a tent family. You should drive your camper to Colorado one day. There's no place like it! No MOSQUITOS. It's worth it for that reason alone. :)

    ReplyDelete