Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm still here!

OK, so I haven't blogged since we got back from Haiti. No good excuse. We flew back on Lance's 40th, and Hope's 4th birthday. That was Wednesday, then I pulled off a surprise party for him on Friday, had Hope's party Saturday morning, Luke turned 8 on Sunday and ALL the family came over for lunch and then on Tues he had 5 friends over for a sleepover. CRAZY week! Probably the busiest I've ever had.

Then I got behind in blogging and wanted to upload the pictures with every event and I was always too tired at night to tackle that project. And have you ever gotten so behind on something that you just pushed it to the back of your mind and felt guilty for not just getting it done??

Well, now to top it off, I can't find my camera that has all the pictures on it! Dang! So, I'm just going to pick up now and start talking about our day to day life again. I will blog all those events when I find the picture, but for now, it's the daily routine again!

Whew! I feel better all ready! So starting tomorrow, we'll be talking about the big kids taking swimming lessons. Tomorrow is their last day and I've been so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment