Friday, September 3, 2010

Woo Hoo!!!!

So today after naptime, Emma was standing beside me while I was folding some clothes. All of a sudden she looked at me with a excited look on her face and said, "Momma, I poop!" I ran with her to the bathroom thinking she had already pooped in her diaper, but we got there, she hadn't, and she sat on the potty and POOPED!!!! Let me say it again, Woo Hoo!!!!

All the rest of the afternoon, she wore panties and told me every time she needed to pee. There were a couple accidents when I wasn't in the room that she was in when she needed to go, so she didn't make it to the potty in time. BUT, she pee peed about 10 times the rest of the day and she pooped one more time.

I am sooooooo proud!!!! I went to WalMart this evening and bought some pull ups because we are going to be on the go so much this weekend. I normally would only have her wear panties, but it's going to be impossible to take her to the bathroom every 20 min, so better safe than sorry. :)

But it looks like diapers are soon to be a thing of the past in the Faddis house! Yippee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment