Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Week in Review

This has been a crazy busy week! All of the end of the school year activities have begun. Plus, I'm finishing up all our adoption paper work!  Praise the Lord! It will be in translation within a couple weeks and after that in Haiti!!! Woo Hoo!!!

So here's what has gone on since last Tues. :)

One day old! So precious!

And upon further inspection, we learned that she is a he! Ha!

Our garden is growing great!

Hope lost her second tooth!

Can't have too many pics of the baby. :)

Little Miss upgraded bicycles! :)

Lance and I had a date night. It didn't start out great with me waiting for him in the doctor's lounge while he checked on patients...

...but ended up wonderful! Love my man!

We got a date night because the kids spent the night at Lance's parents. They got to feed a baby calf!

Yesterday, Mom showed up at our door and said, "Let's go to the park!" So we walked the beautiful Crystal Bridges trails.

Then Daddy met up with us for a picnic!
And today was Hope's last field trip. We had a blast!
Tomorrow is Luke's field trip. I'm going to be exhausted by the weekend. Yay for the fact we're going camping! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Great to finally "meet" your family as I stumbled from Cosner Clan to Kelly's Korner (and that's how my evening disappeared, ha!). Your husband has cared for our two girls for only two years, but feels like forever. Your family is just too precious! I'm so wishing we could see a baby colt being born. And thanks for reminding me about that thing called "date night" - you look beautiful! Nina Riethmaier

    ReplyDelete