Saturday, March 3, 2012

Great Day!

Today was one of those days that I wish could be replicated and lived over again. :) I was worn out after this past week, and my sweet husband took the kids to get breakfast and let me sleep in. When they got back, Lance took the girls out to the farm and Luke stayed with me to clean up the house. Luke and I had a good time. I introduced him to LeCrae while we were folding clothes. He love him!

Luke did so good helping me today. He picked up everything in the living room, cleaned off the kitchen table, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, and washed some dishes by hand. I was so proud of him.

When we got done, we went out to the farm with Lance and the girls. The girls had been "helping" Lance build a new chicken coop. When I got out there, he and I really got to work on it. Luke and the girls spent hours running around the land and building forts, and having a blast. :)

Here's some pics of the day...

Lunch in the camper. I'm soooooo ready to go camping!

Lance working on the coop

Just so there's no confusion that he did all the work! :)

Sara built a little cross. She wrote "Faddis Family" on it and then listed all our names. She wants to put it at the front door of the house. It's so sweet.

A day on the farm wears a little girl out!

And a big girl for that matter!

We left the farm and drove down to Lance's parents and had dinner with the grandparents and aunt and uncle and cousins. We hadn't seen the family in a few weeks. It was a great ending to a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment