Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No Yuck Mouths Here!

The kids had dentist appointments today. And it's crazy, but they all LOVE going! They ask everyday leading up to the appointment if today is the day. Weird kids! Definitely didn't get that from me. I hate going to the dentist.

Emma did amazing the first time she went, but the last time, she cried and was scared.  She has told me for days (and multiple times today) that she was going to be a big girl and not cry. It got a little dicey, but Dr. Caple won her over and she did great.

All kids had a glowing report. No cavities and all teeth look great. We are going to set up an ortho consult for Luke. Nothing major, but want to check out his bite.

And with the glowing report, came a trip to Brahm's for ice cream! (Is there really any other way to celebrate???)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only momma that rewards their child for a good dentist visit with no cavities with sugar! :)

    ReplyDelete