Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

OK, so it has been a crazy 2 weeks! This is the longest I have gone without blogging since I started! Aaaahhhh! I promise I won't do it again!
There is no way I will be able to remember all that I would have blogged if I had done it every night the past 2 weeks, so I'm just going to hit the highlights. We went camping for a week with Lance's parents, sister, and her family. Her boys are Luke and Sara's age. Her oldest is almost exactly a year older than Luke but they are best friends.
I am so happy that we bought our camper last year. Jennifer and Aaron (SIL and BIL) have had one for a few years and Lance's parent's have had one forever. They've always gone camping for a week in the summer and we've only ever been able to go down for the day. Last year was our first year to camp, too. Fun family memories and traditions my kids will always remember.
We had a lot of fun. Here are some of the highlights.

The kids LOVED the playground and me spinning them as fast as I could on the "spinner"

How many kids can you fit in a tree? (Aaron's nephew joined us for 2 days)

Too stinkin' cute!

We fed geese every day. The kids were almost brave enough to let them eat from their hands.

We fished from the bank at our campsite and everyone caught a lot of fish!!!!

Mmmmmmmm. S'mores!

Since we've been back, I've been busy starting a home business. That is why I haven't been able to blog every night. I've been busy. More to come on that in the next few days. Now it's time to get ready for our last camping trip of summer. We're going to the Buffalo River next week before school starts the next week. The kids can't wait. Hope asks everyday when were going to the Buffalo Wivah. :)

We are so excited for this week of camping. It was a working camping trip for Lance last week. He went to work everyday. But this week, he's off and we can't wait to have all that time with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment