Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Date Night!!!

The kids have played Wii and watched movies today. I just hung out and didn't do much. Then this afternoon Hope had an appointment with a friend of ours who is a dermatologist. Sara has been a regular at Cheryl's office because of all of her skin issues. The kids love Dr. Cheryl. She's kind of a celebrity in our house. (I think I might have said that before in a different blog!) She is so wonderful and sweet to our kids. We had dinner with her and her husband recently and Hope took to Don! It was hysterical!

But today Hope had to see Cheryl at her office. She has some bumps all over her face and neck. Turns out they're not that big of a deal, but Lance wanted Cheryl to check them out. All the way there, Hope kept telling me, "Momma, I tell Dr. Cheryl not to poke me with a needle." Bless her heart, she was scared! I took a couple pics on my phone, so they're not great but here she is.

Sitting on the "princess chair"

Her true personality! It's hard to see, but she's pouting really hard trying to make a face for the camera!

We got home and I packed up all the kids. Leah (my sister in law) wanted the girls to spend the night at their house with her brother's daughter. And I asked Mom and Dad if Luke and Emma could spend the night at their house so Lance and I could have a date. Woo Hoo!!!!

We met some good friends for dinner and then we went to see Avatar. It was amazing!!!! We were so glad we went. We were sitting in the theater waiting for the movie to start and both of us were about to fall asleep. But when it started, it kept our attention for almost 3 hours!

Now we're at home and about to head to bed. I don't have to worry about anybody walking into our room in the middle of the night so yea peaceful sleep! And I plan to get some good cleaning done around the house in the morning. It's snowing outside right now, so who knows! Maybe we'll get to play in the snow again this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment