Saturday, December 5, 2009

What a Weekend!

I have been so busy lately, I can't see straight! I'm beginning to realize that my life is just going to stay in a state of constant chaos and commotion! It's starting to wear on me, but I hope after we get through this weekend, I'll be able to get more control on things.

Our church is presenting "Christmas Lives in Me" this weekend. We had two performances today and one tomorrow. I'm singing in the choir, Luke is in the children's choir and sings a few songs, Sara is an angel popping out of a wrapped Christmas present during one of the children's songs (and is the absolute cutest little thing!), and Lance is a shepard and leads a live donkey through the church. It's been a lot of fun. I love that most of my family is involved this year. Emma was baby Jesus last year. So Hope is the only one who hasn't been in a Christmas program. Next year! :) And my Mom and Dad are in it also. A true family experience!

Tomorrow is another big day. Luke is being baptized! I am so proud of him. Several family members are coming and he is going to be so happy. Then Mom is fixing lunch for everyone at her house. It will be a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment