Friday, August 6, 2010

Be Our Guest!

Yesterday, I did something very spontaneous. Late in the afternoon, I ordered tickets to the broadway musical Beauty and the Beast! It came to Walton Arts Center and when I saw that it was coming months ago, I told Lance I wanted to take the girls, but I just never got tickets.
I've been seeing so many friends posting on Facebook this week that they had gone and how great it was, so I cleared it with Lance (considering his injury!) and called my Mom to go with us. Luke spent the night with my SIL and his cousins, and Dad and Lance watched Emma.
We had the BEST time! It was so amazing! The girls LOVED it! Hope got a little antsy the last 30 min of the first half, but after intermission, she was good to go and kept telling me how much fun she was having and what a great Momma I was and was telling me what was going to happen next. :) Sara was fighting the urge to dance every time a song started playing! :)
Mom said that she has as much fun watching me enjoy the musical as the girls. It was such a fun time for 3 generations to experience together. I will cherish that memory.

Sara took a picture of "the rose"

Waiting for it to start


intermission (bless my Mom; she couldn't quite get the hang of the iPhone camera. all the pics are blurry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment