Saturday, August 20, 2011

First Day of School

I have a 4th grader, a 1st grader and Hope is in KINDERGARTEN!!! How is that?!?! It was a crazy thing to go on a 10 day vacation and get back the day before schools starts, but it was worth it. :)

Hope has been so excited to start kindergarten. I just can't believe she's gone. :( It's going to be so weird to go from 4 to 1 during the days.  What are Emma and I going to do??? (When I asked her that when we were camping she said, "Play in my room.") :)

Here they are. Bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to go!

My big Kindergartner!

Ready for 4th grade

And 1st grade

Emma is ready to go! ha!

Gonna MISS them!

Mrs. Wallace's class

Ms. Lybeck's class

Hurry Daddy, I'm late!

Our annual "1st day of school dinner at Shogun's" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment