Friday, September 18, 2009

God Answers Prayers!

Do you know what that is????? That's a dry bed! And it's been that way for 3 nights!!! I'm doing a new Bible Study at church. Freedom For Mothers by Denise Glenn. I highly recommend it. It's not about how to be a good Mom, but how to let Christ live our lives for us and tapping into His power. Part of that is about praying for specific things. We have had some blessed prayer time on Tuesday mornings! This week, my specific prayer request was for Luke, that he would stop wetting the bed. We prayed Tuesday, and he was dry Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights!!!! God Answers Prayers!!!

He has had a dry night on occasion, but never 3 in a row. I waited until 2 nights in a row before telling him that my Bible Study group had started praying that he would not wet the bed anymore. I told him yesterday morning after he woke up dry again. He grinned and said, "That's a silly thing to pray for." It was a great opportunity to explain to him that God wants to know even the small things that bother us and that He will answer even the smallest of prayers. It was so cute last night before he went to bed, he turned to me and said, "Momma, is your Bible Study still praying?" Yes buddy, they are and you have a Momma who is going to be better about bringing our day to day struggles to Him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment