Luke being silly
Hope loves Grandpa!
Luke going down the zipline at my cousin's house
lighting some fireworks
Daddy and his girl!
There are some memories that I want to write down so I'll remember them.
- Luke learning how to work a clicker and lighting fireworks. (thanks Uncle Keith!)
- Sara and Hope riding in my lap down the zipline
- Sara floating on her back in the river and going down the water slide
- Luke wanting to play volleyball soooo bad
- Hope falling asleep in my lap during the fireworks
- Emma smiling at everyone
- Luke sneaking up behind me and smearing icing all on my neck
- Sara clinging to me when we first got there because she didn't know anyone
- Hope sitting in Granddad and Granny Edna's laps
- the kids riding in the bed of the truck for the first time
It was so much fun that we are going to camp again next year and so are Jeremy and Leah and hopefully Mom and Dad. I am so blessed with such a great family. And the fact that every year, before lunch starts, we pledge allegiance to the Flag and sing the star spangled banner and then pray. I do pray that God continues to bless our land. But it does remind me that He says "if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray, I will heal their land."