Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Proud Momma!

We had Luke's parent/teacher conference today. I couldn't be prouder of him! We had a rough start to the year, but he has settled into things and is doing GREAT! He has all A's (which isn't a BIG deal, but it just means that he is concentrating because he has the smarts, but sometimes doesn't apply himself) And he is reading 8 levels above the top of the testing. His grade tops out at a level 20 right now and he's on a 28. That boy LOVES to read. There are many times that he will "go to bed" only to turn his lamp on and read for a couple hours! And he is one of the very 5 top writers in his class. 20 out of the 25 in his class are at basic and he's "proficient" which is as high as you can get! That is a miracle! Last year, he hated writing lab! Who knew he'd be so good at it!

I'm not saying all of this to brag, but this is my blog to remember the things of our lives that I want to remember when my kids are grown and I want to remember how proud of him I am and how good he is doing at this point in school!

Way to go, Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment