Thursday, October 29, 2009

So Tired of Sickness

Ok, so Lance was home again today sick. And he had to come home early yesterday to take care of me and the kids. Sara is still running a fever, and I'm TIRED! I hope that we can get well soon. I'm on the upswing, so I hope that tomorrow will be better.

Luke is going to school tomorrow so that's good. He's excited that he gets to wear his Halloween costume. I'm actually pretty proud of it. He wants to be Luke Skywalker from Return of the Jedi. Mind you, there are several Luke Skywalkers. He wears something different in every movie. So, I'll post pictures Sat. But I came up with something and all I had to buy were 2 shirts. (and two only because I couldn't find a long sleeve polo shirt) All the kids are excited about Halloween. Sara is going to be Snow White, Hope is going to be Aurora, and Emma is going to be Cinderella.

Speaking of Hope. Oh, that Hope. This is what Lance found in our bathroom trash after I pulled up her hair at dinner.
I went to pull her hair back to keep it out of her food while she ate. I told Lance, "Look at her hair." Thinking it was baby hair growing in and then it hit me. She cut her hair!!! I sat down at my seat and asked her why she cut it. "I don't know." Then Lance asked her where her hair was. "In your bathroom in the trash." Then I told her that she will look goofy when she cuts her hair. "No, I'm pretty. Luke likes it." (Luke had tried to tell her he liked it so I wouldn't get on to her so badly.) It never phased her. It didn't bother her in the least. She did say, "I'm sorry Momma." Then I tried to get on to her for hiding and she said, "I didn't hide, I sneaked." What do you say to that?!?!?! I swear! I don't know how I'm going to raise her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment