Monday, October 19, 2009

Vinyl, Vinyl Everywhere!

OK, so I've started a home business and it has been consuming my time at night. I'm doing vinyl personalization and decals. It's a lot of fun, but I have not had the time to blog at night like I want to because I save all my orders until the kids are in bed. So, I'm busy for the couple hours after the kids go to bed before I go to bed! It's been a lot of fun. My first order was for a boutique in town and it was huge. It paid for my machine and computer so everything I'm doing now is just for fun! I'm going to try to be better about blogging even just a little bit before I go to bed!

So, what's going on with the Faddises??? Emma is beginning to turn into a toddler from a baby. It's sad but exciting all at the same time. She has gotten really good at the sign language we've taught her. As a matter of fact, a couple weeks ago when I picked her up from the nursery at church, her worker asked if she knew signs. She had been doing them for them at church! Just this past week, I was holding her in the living room and she pointed to the kitchen and then signed "eat." I was so proud! She is really wanting to play with the big kids, too. And this weekend was craft fair weekend in NWA and I bought all the girls crocheted hats. I gave Sara and Hope theirs while my Mom was holding Emma. Emma started grunting and reaching for me. She wanted a hat, too!! It was hysterical! I gave her hers and she immediately tried to put it on her head! When I did it for her, she just grinned from ear to ear. She's growing up!

Luke is doing great in school. We had a rough start this year, but he has settled in. I've been really proud of him. We missed the entire week for Disney and when he got back, his teacher sent home all his work to make up. He did an entire week of science in 30 min., and the whole week of math in about the same time! And he has been in 2nd place in their reading competition in his class for several weeks now. He keeps bringing home prizes he's won each week. He's proud of himself, too. I told him it's time to knock Sadie (the 1st place child) of the #1 spot! Ha!

Sara is changing before my eyes. She turning from a little girl into a big girl. I cannot believe she is going to be 5 in a month. That just doesn't seem possible. I kinda don't want her to. I know that sounds crazy, but I'm not ready for her to go to school next year. We're planning her party and we're doing it up big. We are going to have a LUAU at an indoor pool. She is so excited.

And Hope. My crazy, into everything, turning me gray, sweetest thing in the world, Hope. :) She continues to crack me up and stress me out all at the same time! I know this is gross, but it cracks me up so I want to write it down and remember it. Lance was buckling her in the carseat the other day and he saw her picking her nose. He told her not to do that because it was nasty, and she said, "Daddy, I ate it, too!" And then just laughed and laughed! I don't know what to do with her! She will do something so annoying and then walk up and start kissing me repeatedly and say, "tisses. tisses"

Ah the joys of parenting!!!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog from Kelly's Korner. I was reading about the vinyl decals. I have been interested in doing that. Can you tell me a little about it. Also what kind of machine do you need and where would you get one (also $$$$ cost). I live in Texas so I dont think it would hurt your business. Any other tidbits about that venture would be greatly apprecitated. Your family is adorable.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete