Tuesday, March 16, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

The way Emma hugs my neck when I'm holding her about to put her to bed

The sound of the girls laughing and screaming as they chase each other through the house

Luke laughing uncontrollably as I tickle him on the floor

How the girls scream and run toward Lance when they hear the door open

Luke yelling "DAD!" when he hears the door

Hope and Sara loving to wear dresses and skirts

Emma patting the couch when she wants to get up and sit by me

The look on Luke's face when he is proud of something he's done

Sitting at the dinner table together as a family

Sara getting Emma out of the bed in the morning and getting her a sippy cup

Hope telling me she needs me to hold her "cause it's gonna get worser and worser"

Luke reading to the family

Emma giving kisses

1 comment:

  1. Both Tom and Hannah still come to the door when we get home. It will always feel wonderful!

    ReplyDelete