Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Times. They Are A'Changin'

I registered Sara for kindergarten today. :( I'm excited for her, but really sad for me! She is going to LOVE school. She is made for it. The only problem we might have is her trying to be the second teacher! Ha! I felt so badly for her today when we went to her Daddy's office before we went to the school. She had to get 4 shots! I wish I could say she did great!, but the reality is, she screamed at the top of her lungs and we had to hold her down! Bless her heart. She is so timid and she was sitting there anticipating the shots and when it was time to lay down and get them, she was having none of it! She had built it up so much in her head that she was terrified.

But 2 suckers and a lot of stickers later, all was well and we were on our way to school. It was drastically different than when we registered Luke for kindergarten. This is his 3rd year there, so we know everyone. Lance and I took Luke, and it was just me and the girls this time. I kinda felt bad for not making it as big of a deal as when Luke registered, but it would have seemed weird for Lance to go with us. It wasn't as "new" of an experience.

She felt like the big girl that she is becoming. I just don't know how Momma is going to handle it come August!

No comments:

Post a Comment