Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Love on Your Babies!

This is so sad, and I wouldn't usually blog about something this depressing, but I don't want to ever forget how blessed I am and how fragile life is. A family in our church lost their 6 y/o daughter to a accidental gun shot wound today. My heart is breaking for them.

I haven't felt good the past couple of days and the kids have been trying what little patience I have. But they are alive to try my patience. Life is so short. My husband and my children are my life. I love them more than anything in this world. I'm giving them extra hugs in the morning and kissing their beautiful faces tonight when I go to bed.

Lord, help me to have patience and remember what this life is all about. Thank you for the blessings you have given me in my family. Help me to be worthy of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment