Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What Do You Say???

So this morning, Hope was trying my patience. :) She loves to change clothes. She has forever. She causes me so much extra laundry. It drives me nuts! She loves clothes and loves to try on all her cute things. She constantly comes to me with a new outfit and says, "Momma, am I cute?" Ha! Today, within 30 minutes, she had changed clothes 3 times. I kept telling her to take off those clothes and put on the clothes I gave her. After the third time, and I told her sternly to change her clothes, she looks at me and says, "You're ruining up my life." Seriously???? What do you say to that?? Ha! Little does she know it's going to be soooo much worse when she's 13!!!

And then tonight I was saying prayers with Luke. He prayed and then I was sitting on his bed talking to him. He told me that he told someone about God today. I asked him how that happened and he said that this boy doesn't go to church, so he gave a speech about God. :) One of his friends said that it was a good speech. (and yes, I wonder what in the world he said!) He said he told him about who God is and what He's done. I told him I was proud of him. That it's hard to share your faith, but that's what it's all about. Telling others about God and Jesus. Then he looks me right in the eye and says, "Can I have a quarter?" HAHAHAHAHA! What a goofball! I burst out laughing and then he did, too! It was hysterical!

No comments:

Post a Comment