Friday, April 30, 2010

No More Babies

Well, it's official. We no longer have any babies in the Faddis house! Emma is growing up. She's 20 months and she is changing almost daily. She's finally starting to try to talk! Thank goodness!

So far we have...

Thank you Her version: daaa daaa
Please Her version: seeese
Cheese Her version: sheeese
Momma Her version: mmmmMaa Ma!
Daddy Her version: Da Da
Sara Her version: Shawa
Hope Her version: O
Luke Her version: ewww or Bubba
Poppa Her version: pa ba
Mom Her version: mmmmMaaam
Gi Gi Her version: geh geh
Paw Paw Her version: pa ba
Jack (hard to phonetically do that one!)

And she's doing more and more. She is such a joy to be around. Just the other day, my brother told me he was glad we had Emma because she has such a great personality. :) She's such a little sponge, also. She pays attention and will mimic us when we didn't even know she was watching.




Now this is hysterical! I was standing right beside her and hear her "blowing" her nose. (She holds the kleenex on her nose and then blows a zerburt. ha!) I was on the phone, and distracted and when I looked down this is what I saw. She was pulling one kleenex out and "blowing," dropped it, got another one, and kept doing that with about 10 kleenexes! She is a hoot!

Lance commented tonight when he got home that she's growing up. I laughed and told him that was exactly what I was blogging about tonight. We're both noticing it. It's a little sad, but so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment