Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Lance is on call this weekend so he wasn't able to go with the kids and I to our family reunion. It's hard to be away from Lance for the day, but my family reunion has been going on for over 40 years, and it's hard to miss that! I seriously think that in my almost 37 years, I've only missed less than 7 times. It is such a neat thing.

The kids were really disappointed that we weren't able to camp this year. They had so much fun last year being at the river the whole weekend. All the way down today, they kept asking about things we did last year and if we were going to get to do them again this year. Next year, the camping is back on!
Jack took all the kids on the 4 wheeler

Luke has wanted to play volleyball with the big kids and adults for 2 years now. He was able to play a few games this year and was sooooo happy!

My girls


And we topped the day off back home with Daddy and a cookout at a church in here town that does a great fireworks display. Happy Independence Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment