Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter (a week late!)

We were able to have the Egg Drop at church yesterday.  It was a great success!  I haven't heard the official count, but there were hundreds of people there, if not a couple thousand!  The kids had soooo much fun.  And I have to say, the helicopter was awesome!

Lance and I had to divide and conquer. Ha!  The field was sectioned off by age.  He had Luke at one end and Mom and I had the girls at the other.  I had the good camera with me and Lance used his phone to get some shots of Luke.

Here's what we got!

Love my girls!

The girls and good buddy Dixon!

Aren't they adorable?!?!

Egg relay! So much fun!

Part of the crowd! Wow!

Go Hope!

Hurry Sara!

What'd ya get, Emma??

The man of the hour
Luke got a bucket full!
 So the next few pictures is a taste of trying to get a good pic of Luke these days...

Luke, quit talking!

Luke, look at the camera!

Luke, quit smiling goofy! haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment