Monday, February 22, 2010

Generations

My grandfather and his wife are in town for a doctor's appointment for him. He goes to the VA hospital, so when he has appointments, they drive over and spend the night with my parents. We all went over there for dinner tonight. Lance and Luke had Cub Scouts so they just ate and ran.
But the girls and I stayed for a while and visited. My kids love Granddad and Granny Edna! And Edna is so good with my kids. She's been a great addition to our family. They had fun tonight putting together puzzles and drawing. I love this picture...
Dad, Edna, and Hope putting together a puzzle.
And Sara and Granddad

I am so grateful that my kids know their Great grandfather. I wish they could have know Grandmother, but they do talk about her. Sara was only 9 months old when she passed away. But even Hope talks about Gigi. She loved her grand kids so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment