Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What to Say??

Not much going on around here right now. Last night Hope had a sleepover with my Mom. My Dad is out of town on business, so she is had Hope last night and Sara is there tonight. It was so cute this morning. I didn't sleep well last night, so when Luke got off to school, I went back to bed to wait for Emma to wake up. Sara was watching TV. My Mom has our garage door programmed in her car, so she just opened the door when she brought Hope back. I heard the door open and Hope run into the living room and yell, "SURPRISE!!!" and then start laughing. For whatever reason, that made my heart smile. She is so full of life!

Sara cracks me up. I don't know where she came from. I swear if she didn't look just like me, I would say she wasn't mine! This was her bag that she packed on her own to go to Mom's...


Her pajamas are folded neatly under her shirt. Then her jeans and socks folded on top. Then she put a stuffed animal on top of all of that. She is a hoot! When I pack, I just throw everything in and zip it up! Ha! I can't wait for her to get a little bigger and she can pack my bags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment