Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Day

Today was a CRAZY day! Luke and Sara are feeling much better. Which means, they were bouncing off the wall after being cooped up in the house for a couple days and laying around. I was about to pull my hair out today! I'm glad they are feeling better, but holy cow! I'm ready for warmer weather so the kids can get outside!


Sara had another appointment today with the dermatologist for the 1st reading on her skin test. She was such a trooper. Her back was covered in stickers and tape and she didn't say a word when they pulled it all off and then they wrote in sharpie marker on her back to mark all the spots. We go back Mon for the second reading. I am so proud of her. She is so mature. They don't even do testing on children her age and when the nurse was taking the tape and stickers off, she said Sara was doing better than some adults they have. I was a very proud Momma today. We went to a local boutiquey toy store that my good friend's daughter works at and she got to spend $10 as a reward for being so good.





The aftermath of Sara's testing

Tonight, after Emma's bath, I was drying her off on the couch and started playing peek-a-boo with her towel. I was putting it over her face and then jerking it off while saying "where's Emma? There she is!" Then she grabbed the towel and started putting it over her face and jerking it off when I said "where's Emma?" I was amazed!!!! She's only 6 months. She shouldn't be able to do that yet! I called Lance into the room so he could see it, too. I wanted a witness! It was soooo cute! I tried to get video of it, but she quit because she was fixated on the camera. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment