Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally!

Woo Hoo! Emma is eating baby food! Seriously, she is 7 months old and has yet to eat a whole jar of food. Heck, not even half a jar! All of my other kids have started eating cereal at 4 months, veggies at 5 months, and fruit at 6 months. Being number 4 and all, we didn't get quite as good of a start with her. I think we tried cereal at 5 months. She didn't eat it. No biggie. We'll just keep trying! So here we are 2 months later and she just ate her first jar of food. I have been worried about it and I am so relieved not to have to worry anymore! I know that she wasn't going to be on milk until she was 5, but I'm so glad to be over this hump! It was so cute, too. She looked like a little bird wanting food. And she is really reaching for stuff. So just about every bite I was having to hold her hands down so she wouldn't grab the spoon and spill the pears.

Luke took a picture of the big event!

No comments:

Post a Comment