Monday, March 2, 2009

What a Weekend!

Whew! The weekend is over! It was a busy one. Lance had minor surgery on Friday, so my whole weekend was consumed with taking care of 5 people! Holy Cow! My house is an absolute disaster! Emma is sick again. Lance thinks she has RSV even though she tested neg for it. She is wheezing and coughing and snotty. So she's been a fulltime job herself. Then add a husband who is down and out and 3 other kids trapped in the house because of a late snow and 20 degree temps. Man, thank goodness for Monday!

I had planned on staying home today after dropping the girls off at MDO and cleaning up. But I forgot about a huge consignment sale that I was planning on putting my maternity clothes and Luke's last year summer clothes in. I had to get all of my items prepared last night and then take them to the sale to drop off today. That ended up taking all my morning and then I had to take Emma to one of Lance's partners to have him take a look at her. Lance gave her a breathing treatment this morning at his office, but he wanted his partner to make sure he wasn't missing anything. She's ok, but my day was shot!

We did get out tonight and go get something to eat. The house is such a mess, I didn't want to stay in it. It drives me crazy to sit in a messy house. It is so bad right now, that I just wanted to get out of it! Needless to say, tomorrow I will be spending all day picking up the Faddis Dump!

No comments:

Post a Comment