Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Date Night with Friends

I can't remember our last date night. It's kinda hard to get them around here. But we went out with some friends from church tonight (Paul & Jan, John & Leslie). We went to Carraba's for dinner and then to John and Leslie's for dessert. It was so fun just to be able to sit at dinner and not have to say "sit down," "eat you food," "get out of that," "leave your sister alone," "come back to the table." :) Plus it's good to be able to really get to visit with our friends outside of church when there are so many activities.

We are gearing up for a busy weekend. I'm going on the Women's Retreat with our church and Lance and some of our guy friends are taking the kids camping. (say a prayer!) He went and picked up the camper this afternoon from the shop. It's back in our driveway again. (I'm sure our neighbors are thrilled!) I have a lot to do in the next couple of days to get everyone and the camper ready. But I can't wait to have a girl's weekend with my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through another, I hope it's ok if I follow you!

    Tiffany
    http://thepiferfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete