Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finally Good Weather!

It was 71 today! Woo Hoo! (I just realized that I say that alot, Woo Hoo. Oh, well. Describes how I feel!) I had a migraine (which is starting to come back unfortunately) so my day didn't really start until noon. After the girls got up from naptime we headed outside to play and wait for Luke to get off the bus. Then we were out for another hour riding bikes. They had soooo much fun. They played with some kids in our neighborhood. Then it was off to church for AWANA. Wednesdays are always busy.

I washed my first load of laundry with our new laundry detergent today. The girls were loving watching me stir the bucket full and then pouring some into an old detergent bottle. I still haven't dried the load, but will before I go to bed. So I'll give the verdict in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment