Thursday, April 9, 2009

It works!

So I've washed 5 loads so far with my homemade laundry detergent and I LOVE it! The true test came today. Luke still has problems with wetting the bed. We have finally cut out the pull ups and are using a Potty Pager with him. It attaches to his underwear and vibrates when it feels the least bit of moisture. It worked great when we first got it, but Luke has gotten used to it and in his sleep has been pulling it off. So we have been changing sheets every night. Yesterday I found a pair of dried, pee soaked, underwear under his bed. It was stained and stunk! So, I washed it today with the new detergent and they came out white as snow!!!! No stain and no scent! Plus, our towels have had a musty, mildewy smell that I haven't been able to get out. The smell is no longer there! I am sooooo excited!

Now, on a kid note! Hope did the cutest thing today. Emma is sitting up by herself now. Hope got down on the floor with her this afternoon and put her in her lap and started singing Jesus Loves Me to her. It was so sweet. I am blessed with the best children in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment