Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

We had a great day and were able to spend it with both our dads! Mom and Dad went to church with us this morning and then we all met Leah and Jeremy for lunch. After lunch, we met Lance's parents and his sis and her family at the lake for an afternoon of swimming and boat riding. It was a GREAT day! This has been one of the best weekends. Something special everyday.

Since it's Father's Day, I want to say first how thankful I am for my Daddy. He has been such a constant force in my life. He is an example of a Godly man and has demonstrated unconditional love to me all of my life. I love him!

And now, to the Father of my children. I am so thankful that God blessed me with a husband who is a Godly man who loves his children. He is the best dad. He strives to be an example of Christ to our children which is the quality I love most about him. Our children are in love with him. And so am I!!!

So Happy Father's Day, Daddy and Lance. I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment