Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So Stinkin' Cute!

This morning, Emma and Hope were both with me in bed. I was hoping that they would go back to sleep, but no such luck. I was exhausted from yesterday. I think Hope would have, but Emma was wide awake! She was rolling all over me and just jabbering and laughing. It was actually really cute, but I didn't really want to hear it right then! Hope started talking to her and making her laugh and giving her kisses. Then Hope looks at me and says, "Momma, I'm glad God got Emma out of your belly so we could talk to her." It cracks me up how kids' minds work!

All through the day today, Hope was playing with her Hello Kitty Build-a-Bear that we got her for her birthday. I had a voice recorder put in its' hand that has me saying, "Happy Birthday Hope, we love you!" on it. It's really cute. And all day she would repeatedly push it and every time say either, "Happy Birthday to you Momma!" or "I love you, too, Momma!" I wanted to hug and kiss her every time she did it!

My parents are officially moving into their house. It's been weird for them to be in town, but not be at our house. This is going to take some getting used to. We haven't lived by each other in 5 years. And I'm so used to them coming to visit and being around us 24/7 that for them to be here and us not see them is strange! Today, I took the girls over to their house to see the new carpet that they had installed. Sara was wearing a cute little outfit that I got her at Target. When we were leaving Mom and Dad's house to head home for lunch, she kept bugging me over and over again about going out to eat for lunch. I repeatedly told her no that we were going to go home and have a sandwich. After the umpteenth time of her asking I finally asked her why she wanted to go out. Her response: "so people can see how cute I look." HAHAHA!!! She is her mother's daughter! When I feel good about what I'm wearing and think I look good and the kids look good, I want to be out so everyone can see!!! I've never even verbalized that, but my daughter is the same! It's hysterical!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment