Monday, June 22, 2009

OK, so I was on my way to bed, but had to get pictures and post before I did!

Luke is a bedwetter, bless his heart. We have used pull-ups for years, and a few months ago bought a "Potty Pager." It's a device that looks just like a pager that attaches to his underwear and vibrates when it feels moisture. It worked like a miracle for a couple months, but then stopped because Luke is such a hard sleeper, he got used to the vibration and slept right through it. So, we're just doing what thousands of parents have done for generations. Changing wet sheets everyday, and waking him up to pee before we go to bed.

Now, here's why I'm posting this. NOT to embarrass him (because it's not a big deal in our house; he can't help it and we don't care!) But, we laugh all the time on what a hard sleeper he is. He's basically asleep when we "wake" him up to pee when we go to bed. Lance just took him and he was closing the lid and Luke walked out to go back to his room. I heard Lance laughing and he told me to come here. This is what I saw when I went into Luke's room...

I immediately ran and got my camera! He is OUT! He would have stayed there all night if we hadn't put him back in his bed! I LOVE that boy!

And since I took a pic of him sleeping, I thought I'd get a quick pic of all the girls! I love watching them sleep! They are precious angels!


No comments:

Post a Comment