Monday, June 1, 2009

What an Actor!

Luke had a reader's theater program today at school and I couldn't be prouder of him!!! He did soooo good! He was the lead in a retelling of Jack and the Beanstalk. He was the best one! He actually delivered his lines with emotion. And he didn't look at his script. He had the whole thing memorized. And he improvised several times. Once he made the audience laughed, that was all there was. He was in it for the laughs! We took pictures and videod the whole thing. But I'll have to post the pics tomorrow because I don't have the SD card right now. His teacher is using it to download some school pics that I've taken. But, I am seriously going to look into children's theater for him. He was really, really good!

1 comment:

  1. That's great! My daughter loves acting. This summer, she is doing the summer program at Rep. She did it last year too, and LOVES it so much. Maybe a theater in your area has something kind of like that. :)

    ReplyDelete