Friday, February 3, 2012

2 Girls on the Town!

Emma and I had a busy day today! We started the morning at Chick Fil A for a birthday party. Woo Hoo! One of her friends from preschool is the sister of one of Sara's best friends from preschool. And they all see Lance as their doctor, so we have become friends with the whole family. :) Emma has been looking forward to Anna's party for days now!

Emma with the birthday girl!

After the party we went to Hobby Lobby. I need to by some Valentine's material. I'm going to try my hand at applique. And ruffles! Gasp! I have wanted to do it for a long time, but I've been intimidated, but now I'm going to tackle it head on!

Then it was off to lunch with my girlfriends. Since Leslie is back from Dubai, we all wanted to get together like we used to. So we met for lunch and it was so good to all be together again. :)

The girls


No comments:

Post a Comment