Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

We had our first Super Bowl party tonight! We're not huge sports watchers, and honestly, the Super Bowl has never been that big of a deal to us. As a matter of fact, last night when Lance and I were getting the groceries for tonight, he looked at me and said, "Ya know, I don't even know who's playing in the game." Ha! I looked at him and had to honestly say I didn't know who was until I saw the paper plates at Wal Mart for the Patriots and Giants. :)

And how funny is it that Luke asked us today when we were having the kids pick up their rooms, "We've never even had a Super Bowl party. Why are we now?" Haha!

But it was a great excuse to get together with some good friends and eat some good food and have some fun. The game was on the entire time, but I can't say I saw a single play! We had such a great time visiting and letting our kids have fun with each other. Why don't we do that more often??? :)

Here's the crew...

Man! That's a lot of kids!!


No comments:

Post a Comment