Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Whew! I'm glad it's over. Ha! It's been such a busy 7 days, that I am spent. It all culminated today, so I'm relaxing by just doing laundry tomorrow. :)

I stayed up last night making shirts for the girls. I am LOVING applique! And I did my first ruffles. I think they turned out sooo cute. I can't wait to make some more. And the girls were so excited to tell everyone that commented on them that their momma made them. (Which is why I do it in the first place)

Valentine's waiting at breakfast

The shirts

She cracks me up! Posing at Wal Mart!

Sara's class party (and her glow bug)

At Hope's party

And Luke's party (I can't get over how much we look alike in this pic!)
And then Mom came over to watch the kids so Lance and I could go out. (Daddy is out of town) We went to dinner and a movie. Dinner was great! The movie, not so much. Pretty much an epic fail! Ha! But that will be part of the memory of this Valentine's Day. :)

2 comments:

  1. I just love your sweet family!! :) And what movie did yall go see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was The Grey with Liam Neeson. HORRIBLE movie. Don't waste your time or money on it :)
    And you're a sweetie for your comment. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete