Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Celebrating Mother's Day!

What do you get your Mom when she has everything??? Well this year for Mothers Day I made up a gift certificate for lunch at a local restaurant "The Tea Room" and then cupcakes after at a new cupcake store on the town square. It was a fun day!

The Tea Room is in a neat old building in the downtown area of the town next to us. All the tables have tablecloths and you eat off of mismatched china and drink your tea from mismatched tea cups. It has a great atmosphere! The owner put some toys and dress up things in the hallway that little girls can play with. It is a really cool place! The girls have been a couple times, but this was the first time Mom has been. It's going to be a fun girls outing place in the future!


Mom and her girls

The cupcake store is a lot of fun! It's new and some of my friends (one friend in particular, KELLY!) love it, so I thought it would be fun to try! The girls loved it! It's a little pricey, but a fun thing to do for a special treat. And I have to say, the lemon cupcake was awesome!

Yummy!!

This picture cracks me up! Look at Sara and how she's sitting! And then look at Hope!!! That's my two girls!

1 comment:

  1. Sara's crossed legs were the first thing I noticed! Too cute! I saw her at MDO the other day when I went to register for next year. She sure is turning into a beautiful big girl!

    ReplyDelete