Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shake Your Groove Thang!

This year, the girls took dance lessons. A friend of theirs from church started and her mom called and asked me if the girls would want to take lessons, too. I asked them, and they did! So we've been going every Wednesday morning this school year and it all culminates this Friday night with their recital. They are so excited! And can I say, they're awfully darn cute???

Tonight was dress rehearsal. We can't take pictures or video on Friday, so I took some tonight. I'll have better pictures of them in their costumes then, but here are some from the dance.

Shake it, don't break it! Took your Momma 9 months to make it!!

Sara is head and shoulders taller than anyone else! :)

Shake it baby!

I love this one!

Disco Duck!

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment