Friday, May 14, 2010

Disco, Disco Duck!

Tonight was the girls' dance recital. It was soooo cute! We are so blessed with our families. Both sets of grandparents, and my brother and sis in law all came to the recital. I'm so glad they did. It was one of the cutest things I've seen!

It was so cute, in fact, that I bought the stinkin' $35 video!!!! haha! I videoed it at dress rehearsal, because I thought it was crazy to pay that kind of money for the video of my almost 4 and 5 year olds dance. Hope was as sweet as could be, and Sara was absolutely hysterical! She got into it, let me tell you! I looked at Lance and told him there was no way I couldn't buy it!

All of the Disco Ducks

My sweet Disco Ducks :)

The Ducks and their Daddy giving them flowers after the recital.
Now here's the cutest and funniest thing! We all went to a restaurant after the performance to eat. It was late when we got done, but some friends from church had come in and were talking to us. They mentioned the girls and how cute they were and said something about their dance and Sara looked at me and asked if they could do it! ha! She had me get out my iPhone that had the dance on it and play the music for them! lol!!!! Right there in the restaurant, full costume, no inhibitions. Proud Momma alert!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment