Monday, January 4, 2010

Wow! Snow!

It has REALLY snowed this week. We had a White Christmas. Then had some flurries a couple days later and then 2 days ago, it snowed 3 inches!!!! It's not the best snow for snowmen and snowballs, but it's great for sledding!

Here's our house with the snow.

We went out to our land to sled. Hope HATES the snow so she and Lance and Emma were content to just play in the snow sitting down so it didn't get in her face.


Luke and Sara on the other hand LOVED sledding!
Luke did all he could do to spill when he came down the hill and then right himself again before he hit the bottom. And I was so proud of Sara. She sledded by herself and went fast and loved it! She has a little daredevil in her and I couldn't be prouder!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! I told Corey that the next time we hear that it is going to snow somewhere near us, we should make a road trip and stay in a hotel just so our kids can play in the snow! Carson is 3 1/2, and has never really gotten to play in the snow!

    I linked to your blog today on my blog! I think that I am going to try your detergent recipe! $7 since April...hard to believe! :)

    ReplyDelete