Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Faddis Jamboree

I had a little bit of a leftover migraine today. I took some medicine to knock it out last night when I felt it coming on, and most of the day I felt ok, but not great. By the afternoon, I was ready to get out of the house though. I missed Bible Study today because of Sara's fever the past couple of days and I was looking forward to that. So in order to get out for a few minutes, I took Luke to basketball practice tonight. Lance normally does it, but I needed to go to the grocery store after, so I took him. It was fun. He did good. Even made 3 baskets! He did a much better job at paying attention to the coach and what was going on around him!

Then after dinner, we had an impromptu jamboree in the living room. It was Hope and Luke's idea. Luke got his guitar and Hope had her Daddy get his guitar. Sara had a maraca, and Hope was banging pots from their kitchen! (I joined in later on spoons!) It was a memory in the making!

The Faddises and all their musical talent!

Don't ask me how, but this is what Emma was doing during the "music"!

Tomorrow is going to be a day of laundry. With a follow up dermatologist appointment for Sara thrown in. I am so far behind on laundry. Most of it is washed, but I have tons to fold and put up! If you've ever wondered what laundry for a family of 6 looks like when it hasn't been put up, here ya go....!

Poor Emma. Her room is the dumping ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment