Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I HATE Migraines

Life is not fun when I have a migraine. That is the understatement of the year. I woke up with a headache today. I knew it would eventually turn into a migraine. I was doing pretty good with Advil until I drove the kids to church tonight. The driving and motion of all the moving cars is what triggered it into a full blown migraine. Ughhh. The kids had AWANAS tonight and I hate for them to miss it. So we went on. I just laid down on a couch at church until they were done and my dear friend Cheri helped me get all of them to the car and, miracle of all miracles, Lance was home when we got there. He is on call tonight and was thinking he would have to go to the hospital. Thankfully he didn't. I've taken some migraine medicine and hopefully it will go away tonight while I sleep.

I forgot last night about something Hope said that I wanted to put down so I wouldn't forget it. It was hilarious! Lance and I were wrestling with the kids before bathtime. They LOVE doing that. It is something Lance started doing with Luke when he was a baby and the girls love it just as much as he does. When we were done, we told the kids it was time for a bath. None of them were happy, but Hope was extremely upset. Lance got on to her and told her to go to her room. She was in full blown fit when she looked at him and said, and I quote, "YOU'RE POOPY!" I about died laughing. I had to turn and cover my face so she wouldn't see me. Lance got her to her room and gently (ha ha) explained to her that she was not to ever call Momma or Daddy names. I asked him later where in the world that came from and he said it was the worse thing she could think of! It was so funny! The things that go through a kids mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment