Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring Fever!

It has officially hit! I'm ready for spring! I am one who loves the seasons. By the end of the summer, I'm ready for jeans and sweaters, but by the end of winter, I am soooooo ready for capris and flip flops! Sara is, too. That girl loooooves flip flops! It was almost 70 today, so I got my taste of spring and I can't wait!

The girls and I went to the dermatologist today for a follow up appointment. She said we are on the right road. We are going to keep doing what we're doing. I was so proud of the girls. They were so well behaved. Times like today remind me what GREAT kids I have.

After the dr., we went to Krispy Kreme for donuts. Sara had gotten a coupon for a free donut at her Valentine's party, so we went to use it. The girls had fun watching the donuts go down the conveyor belt.
Then we came home and went for a walk. It was so nice to get outside. Even Emma loved being outside. Lance and I are so blessed that all of our kids love to be outside!

The girls on our walk

We went back home to eat lunch and then we had naptime. Luke got home after the girls got up from their nap and we went on another walk. This one was a long one. About 1 1/2 miles. Almost too long! Some good friends of ours live behind our subdivision and the kids wanted to walk to see them. We have to cross a field to do it. I was going to use the jogger stroller, but a tire was flat. So we trudged on. Not the smartest thing I've ever done. But the kids got to see something really neat on our walk. We have a lot of geese in this area. There is a retaining pond behind our subdivision that they like to be in. In the field we crossed, a flock of them were walking around. The kids were able to get really close to them. A little closer than I wanted them to! They thought it was the coolest thing. And when they did fly off, it was right beside us and they were amazed!

Luke chasing the geese

The kids and the geese

No comments:

Post a Comment